Event Video Production Services
Draw Visitors into Your Booth with an Event Video
It’s not easy to get noticed on a busy event floor. Whether you’re preparing a big annual sales meeting, or an important industry trade-show or conference, you want to make sure your business is getting in front of the right people.
An event video for a tradeshow isn’t just a great way to spread your message, it’s a great way to draw people to your booth in the first place.
Your event video is a chance to make a statement. Be bold, be colorful, be imaginative, and most importantly, be yourself. If your video looks just like the competition’s, you’re going to blend into the scenery. The right video production can really help your brand stand out from the competition.
Event Video for Tradeshows or Conferences
When it comes to event video production for tradeshows or conferences, you do have one important thing working in your favor. Whatever the event, your audience probably has some exposure to your business, your brand, or at least your industry.
The people at an event are much more likely to be your customer (or your partner) than anyone in the general public, and that gives you a leg up when it comes to delivering your message.
Don’t try to start from scratch with your video. Instead, build on the knowledge your audience already has, and leverage your own industry knowledge to focus your event video on their needs.
Always Consider the Conference Environment for your Event Video
One thing you’ll definitely want to consider when planning an event video is the environment at the show.
- Are you going to be one of many booths at the show? Use eye catching visuals to make a statement and stand out from the crowd.
- What is the noise level at the show? You might need to build your video to work even if the audio is, well, inaudible.
- How do you plan to display the video? Are you going to have one big screen to try to draw attention, or multiple smaller kiosks for a more intimate relationship?
Different answers to these questions will push your event video production in different directions.
Event Videos Should Draw Attention & Communicate in Broad Strokes
Let Your Event Staff Answer the Detailed Questions
One last thing to remember. Your event video is there to draw attention, and communicate in broad strokes. Don’t forget that your event staff will still be on hand to answer specific questions, or take the conversation to the next level.
When you think about your video, consider what information is right for video, and what might be better served with by a live conversation. After all, your video is there to support your event staff, not replace them.
Event Video Production Checklist
If you’re planning an event video production, follow the steps below to make sure you get the results you want.
- Make a statement! You can’t stand out if your event video looks like everyone else’s.
- A trade show audience probably knows a little about your industry or business. Build on that, don’t start from scratch unless you have to.
- Consider your environment. Will it be loud and frenzied, or will you have everyone’s full attention?
- Think about your display. How you show the video can make a difference in whether it gets attention.
- Your video should support your event staff, not replace them.
- Contact The DVI Group to help you make an event video that people will still be talking about at next year’s show.
Ready To Roll?
So are we. Contact us and let The DVI Group make it better.